Monday, September 10, 2012

Big Day for Cult Of Belichick

So, tomorrow is a big day for the Cult. I am going to be putting my writings on nepatriotslife.com, the sister site of celticslife.com, which is the #1 independent Celtics blog on the web and winner of CBS' 2011 Best Boston Sports Blog award. Patriots Life is new, and I am hoping that my writing, along with that of the people already on staff there, can help vault it into the same stratosphere as Celtics Life. I never thought when I started this people would care what I had to say, but now their 25k Twitter followers (@patriotslife) will have no choice! I am not sure what the plan is for any twitter changes, but do plan on keeping an archive of my posts from Patriots Life on here. Anyway, I will keep you guys updated and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment